The Serendipity Compression Legging - FINAL SALE
(NOT for pregnant mama’s)
Lovers of Compression... we bring you a legging that has all the same innovative bonding features and luxury Italian fabric as The Glowe Maternity Legging, but in a sleek, compressive silo.
Please note this is a HIGH WAIST legging that comes just below the bust line, just like our Glowe Maternity Legging. We recommend you fold the waistband down as pictured for extra support.
This is the legging that became our lucky break. Over the 2 years it took for us to develop the GLOWE, we made multiple versions on a quest to create the perfect maternity legging. One version we made was too compressive for pregnancy, but great for postpartum and people looking for targeted back support.
We tested it out with non-pregnant women (along with a few men who wanted the back support) resulting in amazing feedback!
(Please make sure to read all details)
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Internal bonded system applies targeted compression, which may help:
- To alleviate back pain and sciatica
- Support your belly and waist
- Help strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Luxury Italian fabric that is machine washable, quick drying and super soft
- Interior cooling technology for increased breath-ability and flexibility
- A seam-free hem with personalized leg length
- A smooth and seamless bonded waistband
- Super soft and stretchy stitching
- Note: The first time you try on your serendipity leggings, it may be hard to pull them up over your hips and waist, (like a new pair of jeans). This is normal with compressive garments and once on the bonding will soften up and mold to your body. The serendipity is a very durable product - you will not break it when putting it on for the first time!
- Breathable Luxury Italian fabric, 4-way stretch, super soft and feels like a second skin.
- BODY: 86% Nylon 14% Elastane
- LINING: 85% Nylon 15% Elastane
- Machine WASH COLD with like colors.
- Reshape and LAY FLAT to dry.
- Do not TUMBLE DRY as heat will adversely affect the bonded layers.
- Do not IRON.
- Do not DRY CLEAN.
- We love wearing jewelry too but be careful with it snagging the seams & fabric.
- The ideal fit for The Serendipity Legging is a snug one, with pressure on the belly and back - but without any impact on breathing or circulation
- Over the belly design provides complete coverage - perfect for discreet nursing and postpartum core support
- Waistband easily folds down for smooth double layer belly and back support
- Excellent for exercising
- Dress up with heels or down with sneakers the Serendipity legging will make getting dressed in the morning effortless whether you’re going to the office, the gym or the school pick up
Love these leggings. Very comfortable and stylish.
I’m less than 2 weeks postpartum, currently 128lbs, wearing a size xs. I absolutely love the material, it has a little sheen and is quite flattering. I’m rocking granny panties and postpartum pads, and while they are visible, the lines are smoothed out quite a bit. If I could change anything about the leggings, I would add more compression for the belly. There’s compression under the belly but I feel it only accentuates the loose belly above it. A smaller size may be better, but I ordered according to the size chart and my prepregnancy size (0).
Very comfortable, love the material of the leggings and nothing sticks to them. I highly recommend them to everyone. You won’t regret buying them.
Love the leggings! They are a little long, always an ongoing issue for short people. Only suggestion would be seeing if you could order short length leggings. Otherwise leggings are great. Also amazing costumer service...needed to exchange a pair and was able to connect with Lucy via email right away.
Hi Samantha, Thanks for the review! You can always shorten the leggings with cutting them with a pair of sharp scissors below the bar tacks on the side seam of the legs. The fabric is made so that it won't fray if you do this! Cheers!