The Serendipity Compression Legging
(NOT for pregnant mama’s)
Lovers of Compression... we bring you a legging that has all the same innovative bonding features and luxury Italian fabric as The Glowe Maternity Legging, but in a sleek, compressive silo.
Please note this is a HIGH WAIST legging that comes just below the bust line, just like out Glowe Maternity Legging. We recommend you fold the waistband down as pictured for extra support.
This is the legging that became our lucky break. Over the 2 years it took for us to develop the GLOWE, we made multiple versions on a quest to create the perfect maternity legging. One version we made was too compressive for pregnancy, but great for postpartum and people looking for targeted back support.
We tested it out with non-pregnant women (along with a few men who wanted the back support) resulting in amazing feedback!
(Please make sure to read all details)
- Internal bonded system applies targeted compression, which may help:
- To alleviate back pain and sciatica
- Support your belly and waist
- Help strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Offer support while exercising
- Luxury Italian fabric that is machine washable, quick drying and super soft
- Interior cooling technology for increased breath-ability and flexibility
- A seam-free hem with personalized leg length
- A smooth and seamless bonded waistband
- Super soft and stretchy stitching
- Note: The first time you try on your serendipity leggings, it may be hard to pull them up over your hips and waist, (like a new pair of jeans). This is normal with compressive garments and once on the bonding will soften up and mold to your body. The serendipity is a very durable product - you will not break it when putting it on for the first time!
- Breathable Luxury Italian fabric, 4-way stretch, super soft and feels like a second skin.
- BODY: 86% Nylon 14% Elastane
- LINING: 85% Nylon 15% Elastane
- Machine WASH COLD with like colors.
- Reshape and LAY FLAT to dry.
- Do not TUMBLE DRY as heat will adversely affect the bonded layers.
- Do not IRON.
- Do not DRY CLEAN.
- We love wearing jewelry too but be careful with it snagging the seams & fabric.
- The ideal fit for The Serendipity Legging is a snug one, with pressure on the belly and back - but without any impact on breathing or circulation
- Over the belly design provides complete coverage - perfect for discreet nursing and postpartum core support
- Waistband easily folds down for smooth double layer belly and back support
- Excellent for exercising
- Dress up with heels or down with sneakers the Serendipity legging will make getting dressed in the morning effortless whether you’re going to the office, the gym or the school pick up
I hope to love these. I am two months post partum and ordered a pair that I can squeeze into with A LOT of wiggles and shimmying-quite the struggle right now. But I bought these for when I actually lose more of the pregnancy pounds in the hopefully not so distant future, to which I think that these will then be perfect, especially in some cooler weather in SoCal.
First, I just want to say that the Glowe team is amazing!! I had a few questions, and Lucy was kind enough to go over all of my questions. But, lets get to part you are all here to read about- the leggings. My husband said that I had the biggest smile on my face when I walked out and showed off my new pair of leggings. How could I not? They are buttery smooth, incredibly soft, not see through at all (lets face it, no one wants to show off laundry day underwear), and best of all they are flexible. I can't say enough good things about them!! Like many others working from home, I now live in leggings. So, I made sure to order two more pairs!! I also made sure to spread the news among my friends/family/and mom groups because 1. These leggings are AMAZING and 2. I love supporting a mom owned business. Lucy, I can't wait to see what you and your team come up with next! Size reference- I ordered xs but can probably fit into xxs. I am 5 ft 3 and 112 lbs.
I bought these as a gift for my sister and she was amazed at the quality. She said they are very comfortable and felt they could be dressed up for work as well. The perfect all around legging!
These leggings are very good quality and offer a lot of support in the midsection! Highly recommend.