The GLOWE Maternity Legging Capri 19"
Your favorite GLOWE Maternity Legging, now in a 19" Capri fit!
The only legging so supportive, comfortable & versatile to take you through all 9 months of pregnancy and beyond, with no sagging in sight!
The patent pending internal bonded system cradles your bump to alleviate lower-back pain and pelvic pressure, providing the support of a maternity belt with none of the bulk.
Every mom deserves this level of self-care based on real innovation to revolutionize your pregnancy experience.
- Advanced Back Support
- Pelvic Relief
- Comfortably Stretches All 9-Months
- Fabric snaps back to fit perfectly postpartum
- Interior Cooling & Breathability (keeps you cool!)
- Super Soft & Never Sheer Fabric (you can throw in the wash!)
- 19" Inseam
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Advanced back support to stabilize SI joints, alleviate back pain and sciatica.
- Innovative fabric that comfortably stretches through all 9 months and recovers back to a glove like fit for postpartum.
- A seam-free hem allows you to personalize leg length.
- A smooth and seamless bonded waistband that stays in place at every stage of pregnancy.
- Luxury Italian fabric that is machine washable, quick drying and super soft. Feels like a second skin.
- Interior cooling technology for increased breathability and flexibility.
- Breathable Luxury Italian fabric, 4-way stretch, super soft and feels like a second skin.
- BODY: 86% Nylon 14% Elastane
- LINING: 85% Nylon 15% Elastane
- Machine WASH COLD with like colors.
- Reshape and LAY FLAT to dry.
- Do not TUMBLE DRY as heat will adversely affect the bonded layers.
- Do not IRON.
- Do not DRY CLEAN.
- We love wearing jewelry too but be careful with it snagging the seams & fabric.
- Select your pre-pregnancy size (this legging fits true to size).
- 19" Inseam
- The GLOWE is supportive and fitted, but still extremely flexible and comfortable.
- Excellent for light exercise like walking, yoga or pilates.
- Over the belly design that easily folds down for postpartum use or if you prefer under the belly support.
- Can be used for the 3P’s (Pre, Pregnancy, Post).
- Lounge in the house or put on your sneakers for yoga!
The fabric of these leggings is amazing and they do provide a lot of support. My only complaint with these leggings is that the waist goes up pretty high, almost to my sternum. Overall though, very satisfied.
The feeling I got when I initially put on the large was amazing. I felt truly supported and by far the most comfortable maternity leggings I've worn in all three of my pregnancies. That all being said, I'm typically a size 10 so purchased the Large. While it generally fit the bonded support cut into me so much (didn't hurt or anything) it gave me the "B" shape belly. I know that shouldn't matter, but as a pregnant woman, not only do I want to feel comfortable, I want to know that I look good at the same time. Your body changes so rapidly that for some of us, we have to come to terms with the fact our body looks different... Kudos on building a comfortable product - I suppose I'm blaming my own body for not being able to fit it as designed.
I saw these leggings recommended by icon Ashley Graham before I was pregnant and had them on my list to buy when the day came. I am currently 15 weeks and these are fantastic! They are so soft and comfy. While I don't need the support yet the back panels and front band feel like they will be perfect when my bump gets bigger. I plan on living in these throughout my pregnancy, I should have ordered more than 2 pairs! My only suggestion/complaint is I didn't realize how much I rely on having a leg pocket that is present in most of my work out pants. It would be great to have a version with a side pocket for a cell phone, especially since I plan on wearing these out and about.
I am very please with my purchase of these leggings. The materials feels much nicer than your average legging and they fit great without falling down. They don't stretch out or become baggy even after wearing them for several days in a row. The only thing I would change is slightly more support under my belly, but I am sure that will vary from person to person. Maybe as my belly continues to grow, they will fit me better in that area. I usually wear a medium in leggings and ordered a medium in these. They are perfect in the legs (length/fit) but slightly bigger in the stomach area than I was expecting. Not a problem at all as they are still incredibly comfortable and will easily accommodate me to the end of my pregnancy, but they are just less supportive than I was expecting. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone looking for a higher end pair of maternity leggings.