The BFF Tee is breast-feeding friendly thanks to hidden access behind the pleat which also acts as growing room for your bump. Extremely soft and stretchy Italian fabric along with super easy nursing functionality, the BFF is the one T-shirt you will end up sleeping in for those first few weeks home with baby.
Seen in the 8 Best New Mom Gifts from
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Bonded seams for a clean look and soft feeling against the skin.
- Hidden nursing access for quick easy feeding.
- Butt coverage.
- Pleat detail enables the Tee to grow with you through pregnancy and then conceals any areas you feel less confident about after birth.
- Super Soft and cozy, lightweight.
- BODY: Italian 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane
- Machine WASH COLD with like colors.
- Reshape and LAY FLAT to dry.
- Do not TUMBLE DRY as heat will adversely affect the bonded seams.
- Do not IRON.
- Do not DRY CLEAN.
- Select your pre-pregnancy size.
- This t-shirt is an over-sized BOYFRIEND fit.
- Longer line boyfriend fit to provide full coverage when you need it.
- Relaxed fit to cover the 3P’s (Pre, Pregnancy, Post).
- The BFF will soon become your BFF and can be dressed up or down. The super easy nursing access makes it perfect for pumping at work or for those times when you need to feed NOW!
I love how thick yet flowy the fabric of this shirt is! I cam see myself wearing all through my pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. Thank you!
Haven’t purchased many items of maternity/nursing clothing, but this has been a staple piece! I’m coming to the end of my second trimester and the BFF top could not be more perfect. The day it came, I tried it on and never changed out of it! I love the drape. Roomy and breezy without being frumpy and the fabric is divine. I can already tell this will get well loved throughout the rest of my pregnancy and postpartum. Just the easiest piece to wear and is so comfortable, but helps me feel a little more put together than other functional clothing I’ve tried.
Love the fit of this tee, enough room for me to grow into my third trimester and the length is so flattering (I’m on the larger size so really like the draping). I know for sure how great it’ll be when I start nursing and no doubt I’ll be living in it post partum as much as I am now! Great quality fabric - I’d buy it in ever color of the rainbow if it came in all those variations!! The L was a perfect fit for someone who often goes between an L and XL in tops.
As a new mama, I have been living in my BFF tee - super soft and comfy, and the one shirt in my closet right now that flatters my postpartum body. Perfect transitional piece that can also be layered or dressed up/down. The nursing design of the shirt is also fantastic for discretely and comfortably feeding baby on the go, or pumping when you need!